Here at Extreme Indoor Karts safety of our customers and staff is paramount
We have taken significant actions to ensure the environment at Extreme Indoor Karts is safe and fun
at the same time
- Every customer will be allocated a helmet for their exclusive use during their visit and our staff will ensure that every helmet and visor is sprayed with anti-bacterial
sanitiser after every use.
- Our staff have been regularly briefed on the importance of maintaining good hygiene standards, frequently washing their hands and using hand sanitiser.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the day, using antibacterial cleaning products, specific areas of focus are: hard surfaces, hand rails,
door handles, toilets and karting equipment.
- We require you to wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds and dry them thoroughly before participating in any of our activities, using our equipment
or purchasing if any items.
Together we can keep each other safe, so here are few things you can do to help protect us all from COVID-19
- We strongly urge all customers visiting our venue to practice good hygiene and use the hand santisers made available as soon as they enter the venue.
- Please sign in to our contact tracing register
- Please maintain social distancing while visiting Extreme Indoor Karts.
- Catch your cough or sneeze in a tissue and bin it, then wash your hands with soap
- Frequent washing of hands with soap, for a duration of 20 seconds or longer, during your time at the venue